India vs west indies third t20

(ANI Photo) /p p Yadav (65) walked in with India in dire straits at 66/3 at the halfway mark and he went after the bowling, smashing

(ANI Photo) /p p Yadav (65) walked in with India in dire straits at 66/3 at the sri lanka t20 live halfway mark and sri lanka t20 captain he went after the bowling, smashing seven sixes - including three in the final over - to guide India to a competitive total of 184/5. Playing for India is a greater responsibility and five months before the World Cup, we all have to be ready as a bowler to bowl in the death. His dismissal, bowled by Dominic Drakes even before India had reached 100, put the focus firmly on Suryakumar. (ANI Photo) /p p India were put into bat and Rohit sent Ruturaj Gaikwad in to open in his place. Surya cruised to his fourth T20 fifty in just 27 balls with a massive inside-out six over covers off Romario Sheperd in the final over as India stepped up in style smashing 86 runs in the final five overs. After Deepak Chahar limped off the field after failing to complete the third over due to a hamstring injury, Harshal Patel (3/22 Venkatesh Iyer (2/23 from.1 overs) and Shardul Thakur (2/33) performed their tasks impressively to defend Indias 184/5. 1/9, iN pics: Suryakumar Yadav leads India to series sweep of West Indies. For the West Indies, this was their third successive bilateral series defeats away from home - 0-2 to New Zealand in 2020-21 and 0-3 to Pakistan as they capped a forgettable India sojourn losing six matches on the trot (including three in the ODI leg). Pakistan, New Zealand and South Africa complete the top. West Indies will have a lot to introspect. The Windies spin duo of Hayden Walsh Junior (4-0-30-1) and Roston Chase (4-0-23-1) bowled brilliantly in the middle overs. Complete Scorecard of, india vs, west, indies 3rd, t20I 2021/22, West, indies in, india only. Find the complete scorecard. India vs, west, indies 3rd, t20I Online. India vs West Indies 3rd T20I. Full Scorecard of India vs West Indies 3rd T20I 2021/22 India vs West Indies 3rd T20I Highlights, Score Updates

India vs West Indies 3rd T20I 2022 Highlights: IND win

India vs West Indies 3rd T20 Live Streaming: When and

But he fell cheaply in the third over to Jason Holder before Ishan Kishan (34) and Shreyas Iyer (25) shared a 53-run partnership. IND vs WI 3rd T20I Highlights: Indian seamers fired in unison after Suryakumar Yadavs belligerent fifty as the hosts coasted to a series-sweeping 17-run win over the West Indies in the third and final T20I on Sunday. Kolkata: Rain stayed away throughout the day, so did the Sun. Match EndedWest Indies tour of India, 2022 - 3rd T20I. The basic idea was to bowl wide yorkers from the end I was bowling, maybe slower yorkers or normal yorkers. Shreyas Iyer and Ruturaj Gaikwad came in for Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant, Shardul Thakur and Avesh replaced the rested Bhuvneshwar Kumar and. A straight-driven one stands out among his four boundaries. India vs West Indies: How Suryakumar Yadav, Venkatesh Iyer Helped India Break Their 15-Year-Old T20I Record. Venkatesh remained unbeaten on 35 and had two sixes too in his 19-ball stay. It was a new-look Indian batting order on display with Ishan Kishan opening the batting with Ruturaj Gaikwad, while Shreyas Iyer batted at No 3, and skipper Rohit dropped him down the order at No 4 in absence. Rohit wasn't quite his normal self and never really got going. He also snapped up two wickets. Highlights, Score Updates: India beat, west Indies by 17 runs to sweep the series 3-0. India defeated, west Indies by 17 runs in third and final, t20I to complete a 3-0 series whitewash on Sunday. Suryakumar Yadav top-scored with 65 off 31 balls to fire. India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Highlights: India Beat West

IND vs WI: Dominant India beat Windies in third T20I

India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Highlights: India beat West

Kolkata: Indian seamers fired in unison after Suryakumar Yadav's belligerent fifty as the hosts coasted to a series-sweeping 17-run win over the West Indies in the third and final T20I here on Sunday. AS IT happened, scorecard, that was adequate as it eventually proved, with the West Indies being stopped at 167 for. India 184/5 (20.0) vs, west Indies 167/9 (20.0 match Ended ( Day - 3rd T20I ). I have done it in the IPL for CSK for the last four years. Having already dismissed the West Indies openers, Chahar's walking off the ground was a blow to India, although in the context of the match it did not matter much. Show Captions p India beat West Indies by 17 runs in the third and final Twenty20 international thanks to a brilliant innings by Suryakumar Yadav at Kolkata's Eden Gardens on Sunday to win the series 3-0. Suryakumar smashed seven sixes and one boundary in an exceptional display of power-hitting before getting out for his career-best T20 score in the final delivery. The latter didn't quite do justice to the opportunity, mistiming one off. In his next over, he took the outside edge of Hope with a peach of an outswinger and looked on fire before he sustained an injury and limped off the field without completing his over. Like the ODIs, the T20I series was also a clean sweep for India with this 17-run win, the hosts dominating the entire tour. A crowd of around 20,000 watched and roared as all this unfolded. India to 184 for five in 20 overs. Read More Commentary Scorecard. Highlights 22:52 (IST) india WIN India win by 17 runs, complete series cleansweep 3-0. India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Preview: Hosts Look To Test

India vs West Indies T20 2022: Victory in final T20I lifts

You have to follow a process. Jason Holder after opening up with a boundary. His 53-run partnership for the second wicket with Kishan was the highlight in the early part of the innings. We have to be mentally tough and think about the next delivery. The partnership was worth 91 runs, coming in only 37 balls, with the last five overs fetching a mind-boggling. Shreyas, however, did make an impact in his 16-ball stay of 25 runs. Suryakumar, whose stock keeps rising, scored 65 off just 31 deliveries, which had seven sixes, one of them landing in the partly crowded second tier. India beat West Indies by 17 runs to complete another clean sweep. Earlier, Suryakumar Yadav unleashed his brute power on way to a 31-ball 65, and was well south africa t20 challenge live score supported by all-rounder Venkatesh (35 not out off 19) as India posted a challenging 184 for five after being put in to bat. (PTI Photo) /p p But Yadav and Venkatesh Iyer (35 not out) plundered 86 runs in the last five overs before the former fell to a catch in the deep off the final delivery of the innings. (AFP Photo) /p p Yadav was named player of the match and the series. It was outside off from Shardul and he slashed at it, and it flew to Rohit who dived forward and safely pouched. Rohit Sharma has taken an exceptional diving catch and, drakes is gone for. Having defeated, west Indies 3-0 in the, oDI series, Team, india will look to replicate the same when the two sides meet in the third and final T20I on Sunday. India defeated West Indies in the second. IND vs WI 3rd T20I, Highlights: India on Sunday defeated West Indies by 17 runs in the third and final T20I at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. ICC Ranking for T20 teams International Cricket Council Twenty Thousand Hertz 20korg) / Twitter After Twenty Years Summary India srilanka t20 match live score

Comments: India vs west indies third t20

• Abeqim say:

Bangladesh Premier League - Cricket Schedules, Updates .With this win, India registered a clean sweep over the.

• Rysyk say:

Twenty Twenty-Two WordPress theme WordPress .India vs West Indies IND vs WI: Dominant India beat Windies in third T20I to complete 3-0 clean sweep Indian seamers fired in unison after Suryakumar Yadav s belligerent fifty as the hosts coasted to a series-sweeping.

• Ywuxez say:

Twenty Two (The Twilight Zone) - Wikipedia .India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Highlights: India beat West Indies by 17 runs, clinch series 3-0 West Indies tour of India Scorecard 3rd T20I, 2022 Completed Eden Gardens, Kolkata, Kolkata, Feb.

• Odoxerur say:

Top 10 Best T20 Teams To Watch Out This Year All-Time Ranking .Under Rohit Sharma s captaincy, India secured their third successive series win with an eight-run win over the West Indies in the second T20I on Friday.

Categories